Monday, May 9, 2011

Readers Wanted

If you're reading this blog right now, then there's a pretty decent chance that you at least have an interest in what I have to write, so I have a proposition for you. I am looking for a few readers -- let's say three -- to get some feedback on this book I've been writing. I am not looking for collaborators, I am looking for what Orson Scott Card terms wise readers, people who can critique a book for plot, character development, diction, grammar, spelling, etc without offering suggestions of how to change it (aside from the grammar and spelling).
Interested? Want to know more? Hit me up in the comments section or, if you're friends with me on Facebook, leave a comment on the wall post for this blog entry and let me know.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment